Notice about registering for membership, be sure to check your junk mail or spam box for verification notice to complete the membership process at the email address in which you signed up here with. Sometimes the verification email from this site ends up there.
1. Use Common Sense and Have Fun!
2. No spamming or personal attacks towards other members or peoples. (which goes right back to the common sense thing).
3. Advertising - I have the links page set up with a section for members personal and business websites. Just email me your personal or business links and I will post them on this links page for you. Also feel free to advertise your websites in your profile. If anything seems out of place here I'll email you and let you know the proper place to put your add's etc....I really want to keep adds out of the Teachings & Discussions section, as I feel that is not the place for them.
4. FREEDOM, I want people here to freely think and to freely express themselves......this is how we will learn more from each other and no one is right and no one is wrong here, we just are. We are all here to learn and share with one another and even though we may not always agree with eachother all the time, it's no big deal. Healthy debates are sometimes the best way to learn and find answers......so grab the talking stick and have at it !!!! :)
5. Member Profiles - I would appreciate if everyone would put their location on their profiles, you don't have to get precise; State or country would be good. I think this would be conveinent for everyone to know where we all are on this planet in case someone gets lost and needs directions or information. :) Also, please upload some form of photo for your profile when you get the chance, all these gray siloettes look weird to me.
6. All Members are encouraged to participate with the developement / growth process and decision making with this website. This site was created for its members. Go to the Council House in the forum section and post there about these issues.
Once registered, Members may find helpful information about this site in the "Council House" section in the Discussion Forums. See ya at The Council House.
I can't think of anything else right now, so just enjoy yourself here, make some friends, start discussions in the forum section about anything your heart tells you too. Be free.............
Oh yeah, if I haven't sent you a friends request yet, send me one please, I am having a hard time keeping track of everything right now.
If you have any questions, please email me.
Jim SilentFeathers...... SilentFeathers@live.com
PS: Timber Rattler I found out by my mailbox last summer.....we had a wonderful visit although he didn't say much. We just kind of hung out together for a while. Sometimes silent time with a friend is good too!